Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Early Rising

Today, the morning started early. At 7:30 AM I had to get up and ready for Library Day for homeschoolers (every Thursday, we go occasionally) because the newspaper was coming to interview homeschoolers about the Johnson County Homeschool Prom that my mom is over and about homeschooling in general. The questions that they asked were all fairly simple, "What are you looking forward to most about the prom?" "Do you enjoy homeschooling?" "Some of you started out in public school, what was the change to homeschooling like?" "What are the pros and cons about homeschooling?" Very simple. I am look forward to wearing my dress the most because it is absolutely gorgeous! I love homeschooling, it's the best thing that ever happened to me, education-wise. Public school was.. well... it sucked. Yea I had good friends and all, but It just wasn't for me. Homeschooling, you can do your schoolwork in pajamas, sleep til noon, do schoolwork, and still get done with all subjects before public school is even out! Yes I love homeschooling!

After that, 2 of my brothers went to the rec center with my boyfriend while me, mom, and Joshua (one of my brothers) went couponing. We went to Wal-Mart and got...

19 more boxes of 18ct. U by Kotex pantyliners @ $1.24ea with a $2.00 off coupon = profit $0.76 a box
4 Almay 15ct makeup remover rounds @ 1.14ea with a "$5.00 off any 2 Almay cosmetics" coupon = profit $1.36ea

All together Wal-Mart PAID my mom $19.88.

No comments:

Post a Comment