Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Late to Bed, Early to Rise

   Here I am, it's 7:30 am, I've been up since 6:20 am after going to bed at 2. I'm working on a slouchy hat, while miss Molly sleeps, having precious little doggy dreams. Whatever do dogs dream about? Have you ever really thought about it? Food? Chew toys? Boy/girl doggy mates? For my dog, I think she dreams about food. All she does in between her wet puppy food meals is eat crumbs off the kitchen floor while we're sweeping or chew on paper she found in an alternate universe. Last night, I caught her carrying my makeup bag through the house! The thing is bigger than she is! It was so very cute though. As I have been up and around this morning, I have started laundry, watched 2 episodes of Big Bang Theory and am now watching Duck Dynasty. I am the only one up, so things are quiet and relaxing!


   For the kitty update, Abby is sitting here with me as I knit. Probably to watch the yarn that she yearns for. I feel bad for her because before her surgeries, she would play with all my yarn as I knit/crochet. Now, she can't until she heals because it'll hurt her poor, now declawed, paws. As we were examining her cut on her stomach from her spaying, we saw that she had opened it again. Hopefully it'll heal soon, paws included, and we won't have to worry about her in pain or having to watch her every move. 


No comments:

Post a Comment