Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Looking Foward

   Sadly, we have approached the last day of the 4th Annual Knit & Crochet Blog Week. It was a great first year! Great experience, great posts from everyone around the World Wide Web! I can't wait 'til next yer!
   Next year, when the 5th Annual Knit & Crochet Blog Week comes along, I hope to have made more than a few projects. I hope to have done some sweaters, skirts, hoodies, you know, bigger projects than hats and scarves. I want to accomplish at least 5 projects a month, a mixture of big and small projects of course. I also hope to be more skilled in each craft, knitting, crochet, spinning, and dyeing. I really enjoy
each of the crafts that I do, and I hope to continue doing them throughout my life. Handmaking items, to me, is much more memorable and filled with creativity than those made by machines in factories. There's no love, creativity, or really anything in those clothes
   In my spinning, I hope to have skeins with a nice length, and a nice consistent twist. In dyeing, I have to try it first, but I can dye hair pretty well, so it shouldn't be a problem. I hope to do more knitting, since it is a newly learned skill. Also, more crochet, since it's the first craft I learned.
   I hope to see you all again next year, I can't wait to see all of those wonderful posts and lovely comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment