Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Wanting to share

   I wanted to share more about myself for all you readers. :) So I decided to make a list.
  1. I have 4 pets. Abby (American Shorthair cat), Molly (miniature shihpoo-dog), and Lilly & Navy (Russian Tortoises)
  2. I live with my mom, and 3 brothers.
  3. I get to see my boyfriend EVERYDAY :) Since we school together!
  4. I am about to start college at 14. Psychology and Cosmetology!
  5. I am OBSESSED with Salt & Vinegar Chips. They are da bomb!
  6. I love cooking and baking, I cook almost every night.
  7. My favorite drink is Fruit Punch Revive Vitamin Water.
  8. My favorite soft drink is Dr. Pepper.
  9. My favorite person is my mom! <3
  10. I have one half sister on my dad's side, Piper (3-y.o.)
  11. I can't wait to move to the Ozarks!
  12. I just learned to knit 2 months ago and have already finished 4 knitted projects.
  13. I have been crocheting for 5 years, but I took a looong break and just got back into it this year.
  14. Me and my boyfriend will have been together 1 yr on May 8.
  15. I have dyed my hair at least 6 different colors within the last few years.
Well, there you go! There's some tidbits about me, myself, and I! :) I also want to share my newest project, Garden View Shawl! It's turning out gorgeously!

   Well, thanks for taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment