Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WIP Wednesday

   This is for one, the first WIPW post in a while. And for second, the first time I have gotten all of WIPs in one place together. I only have 5, and I thought I would share! Yes I know, only 5? I'm one of those people who don't like just doing one thing at a time! (Top left) My baby sister, Piper's, infinity scarf, (Bottom left) Preemie with a Twist Baby Blanket, (Middle Bottom) Kim Campos's almost done infinity scarf, (Top right) You can't really see it that well, but it's my aunt's infinity scarf - crochet, (Bottom right) My mom's snowflake's throw.
   I have to go and buy more yarn for the rainbow infinity scarf and for her matching hat! Other than the projects I'm working on, today is (supposed to be) a very rainy day! Storms today, tomorrow and probably Friday too! Not fun! I'm hoping that maybe if we're lucky, it won't rain at all! I really don't like when it rains, it makes me sleepy and makes me want to stay in bed all day! Well thanks for stopping by :) I hop you enjoyed looking at my projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment