Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

WIP Wednesday

  There are 3 WIPs this week, 2 small, and one large project. First is another pair of baby socks in RHSS Baby Yarn in the colorway "Confetti Color" on size 4 needles. I am working on the heel flap right now, which you can't see because it is on the back needle.



   Second, camo socks. All I have done is the toe, which consists of 56 stitches around. They are for my boyfriend, who has men's size 12.5 US feet. Which is humongous compared to my women's size 7 US feet. These are knit from I Love This Yarn! in "Green Camo Multi" on size 2 needles.


   Third is the ongoing pullover for my friend Miracle. I finally finished the increases and have to work 4 inches of basic stockinette until I can do armhole shaping. I am not looking forward to the basic stockinette... but... It's for a friend! :) I think I am going to make one for myself eventually! Probably in Pink.. maybe even buy some "expensive" yarn, like MadelineTosh..


   I also wanted to side note.... I haven't been posting a lot because I have been getting a lot of babysitting jobs! In fact, I have one in a little bit! Anyways.. I am going to be able to get a sewing machine soon! So coming to the shop will be.... Project bags! Zippered and drawstring! I will be taking custom orders about a week after I get it, just so I know that the bags will turn out cute :) I have some in mind that are pure cuteness!!! :)

   Since this post is done, go check out Tami's Amis for more WIP Wednesday posts! Link in the sidebar! ->

2 comments: