Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Making Monday

   I haven't done a Making Monday post in a while, all because I usually do my baking on the weekends. I will say, yesterday, Steven and I made Soft Pretzels, which turned out amazing! The hardest part was the wait... they had to rise for a whole 1 hour then cook for 10 min. Can you guess which part was the worst? Yea, you got it, the last 10 minutes. But they were great!

   Tonight, after my mom made delicious chicken spaghetti, I made a 3-layer strawberry shortcake.


   I, personally, don't like the strawberry sauce, so that little back section that you can see through the hole, that's my "section." Everyone else loves the whole shabang so the rest has sauce on it. This cake was so beautiful before I cut into it, then it went flop. But it was moy delicioso! 

   I hope you enjoyed my little Making Monday post, maybe I'll get to write one more often! *^.^*

No comments:

Post a Comment