Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

The Delayed Finishing

   Though I didn't have any FOs to share yesterday, I do have 2 projects that are so close to being done, they'll be off in the mail by the time next Friday rolls around the corner.  First off are the barter socks. I just need to do a total of 10" (12cm) 1x1 ribbing for the cuff(s). Remember, I'm adding another 3" to the completely finished sock so that, instead of A 4" cuff (a little taller than an anklet) it will be a 7" cuff for a more mid calf height. They are in 100% white Romney wool on size 3 DPN. I haven't worked on it since I turned the heel, but as soon as I finish the other project, which I am about to show, they will get finished. Project page




   The second is another rainbow Roly Poly Slouch by Michele DuNaier in Red Heart Super Saver "Bikini" on size 9 needles. It's my third of this pattern and second in this color.  It's a super easy knit. This time I am knitting it inside out instead of per pattern to reduce the amount of purling  in the round. Project page



  

No comments:

Post a Comment