Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

When You Frog Projects, You Can Cast More Projects On!

   Since the new year started 5 days ago, I've already started 2 new projects, almost finished 2 projects, and frogged 3 projects. I started a Harry Potter iPad Cozy for my aunt, I'll also be knitting one for my brother, they're both Harry Potter fanatics. It's being knit in Red Heart With Love "Holly Berry" and Red Heart Super Saver "Gold" on size 4 (3.5mm) needles. I finished the back, and have started the chart on the front. I'll hopefully have it done this week.


   I also started Anisette by Kathleen Griffin-Grimes in Patons Lace Sequin "Quartz" on size 9 (5.5mm) needles for the Homespun Podcast January KAL. I've only been working on it for 3 days and already have 13 rows done! It's mainly eyelets with a swirled border.


   I've almost finished my mom's Caffe Macchiato socks by Marian Moldan. I only have the cuff on the right sock left to do. They're being knit in Araucania Nuble "1" on size 1 (2.25mm) needles.


   Now, when I say I frogged 3 projects, I frogged 2 sweaters and a hat. The hat is going to get cast back on though. I had a frogging and balling party the other night until about 2 AM. See my nifty project bag? The yarn doesn't get tangled when it's in there :) The sweaters I frogged were Casablanca, and Cable Hugger. Cable Hugger will get re-knit eventually, but it was just way too big.


No comments:

Post a Comment