Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

WIP Wednesday

This week I have 2 active knitting wips and one active spinning wip. First is Anisette by Kathleen Griffin-Grimes in Patons Lace Sequin "Quartz" on size 9 needles. I've finished 4 repeats of the lace panel and I'm on row 88 of 253. I'm knitting this for the Homespun Podcast Shawl KAL, hoping to finish by January 31.





The second knitting WIP that I have is "slouchy hat" well... it was supposed to be a slouchy hat, but I don't have enough yarn. So I think I'm going to try to knit a Be Loving by Melissa Simpson. Here it is, re-balled and cast on.


And last but not least, my spinning wip. I'm still working on Enchanted Knoll Farm "Queen Mermaid" I should be done with it in no time.


Yesterday, I also made some homemade brown sugar cinnamon lip scrub! It works great and is delicious too! Only 3 ingredients, coconut oil, brown sugar, and cinnamon! 



For more WIP Wednesday posts, check out Tami's Amis blog (link in side bar)

1 comment: