Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

WIP Wednesday

The blog's been kind of quiet lately, but here's a WIP Wednesday post for you!

I've been working mainly on 2 projects, but I finished one, so I cast on a new project! I cast on a new pair of socks today for a barter! I'm not sure what the fiber content is, but I am loving how it's working up!

basic vanilla socks, unknown yarn (handspun) on size 1(2.25mm) needles

I've also been working on my Hana Hou out of my handspun for my group's Mel Ski March-April KAL! This is the left front, and I'm almost done! I started spinning the second braid too!

Hana Hou by Mel Ski in my handspun on size 6 needles

The Joyful Sheep "Zebra"
This is all I'm currently working on, but I'll be sure to come back on Friday to show you my FOs! For more WIPW posts, check out Tami's Amis blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment