Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

WIP Wednesday

This week has been focused on 3 projects. Socks, Hana Hou, and an earwarmer. I finished the first sock the other day and have been working up the foot on the second! These are basic stockinette socks, 64 st around on size US 1(2.25mm) needles.


This earwarmer is a basic stockinette in the round earwarmer on size 8(5mm) needles in some black and blue alpaca.


And last, but certainly not least, this is Hana Hou by Mel Ski (mskiknits on ravelry) I finished the left front on Saturday, but have yet to cast on the next piece. It's a boxy sweater, but it looks like there's shaping because the stockinette is rolling. It's being knit on size 6(4mm) needles in my the Joyful Sheep handspun.


I've added some more motifs on my Snowflakes Throw, but it's really not worth showing, yet.

Right now I'm reading two books, first, the Morganville Vampires book 3, Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine. I'm actually reading from the 1-8 box set (goodreads link) from my library's e-library. The series is of (currently) 15 books.


I am also reading, for school, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn. (Goodreads link) I am actually really enjoying this book!


For more WIPW posts, check out Tami's Amis blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment