Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2014

All Books, All the Time

Okay, so it's been well over a month since I've blogged, but I am going to get back into it! (Hopefully) thus lost is going to be all about books. She my last post, I've read about 11 books. Two of which I just finished today. I've been reading a lot, Can you tell? I'll (try to) write up my reviews for each book soon, but what I'm day for now is that I pretty much loved each one of them!


  • Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich
  • The Morganville Vampires vol 4 (books 7&8) by Rachel Caine
  • Ghost Town by Rachel Caine
  • To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
  • Finger Lickin' Fifteen by Janet Evanovich
  • Double Identity by Margaret Peterson-Haddix
  • The Ghost's Grave by Peg Kehret
  • Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  • Bite Club by Rachel Caine
  • Sizzling Sixteen by Janet Evanovich
  • Glitches by Marissa Meyer
The books I'm currently reading are

  • The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne 
  • The Shop on Blossom Street by Debbie Macomber
  • Marked by P.C. and Kristin Cast 
I seriously recommend these books, especially the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer (Glitches, Cinder, The Queen's Army, Scarlet, & Cress), the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich, and Double Identity, which is my favorite book of all time, with The Ghost's Grave at a close second. The Morganville Vampires series is pretty good, by extremely repetitive, so if you don't like that in a series, I don't recommend reading more than a few books.

That's all I have for now, I'll try to get those reviews written. I have a looking list of books I still need to review. I'll see y'all back soon for some knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment