Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

What I'm Reading Tuesday

This week, I've finished two books, Matched by Ally Condie and Corridor by Robin Parrish.


Matched was a great book, definitely a science fiction/dystopian book. It wasn't an action book, nor was it really a romance book. It's more about fighting the system, a system where everything is decided for you. Where you live, who you marry, what job you get, how many kids you have, everything. Cassia spends her whole life believing that everything is for her own good, that she will have the perfect life if she just obeys the Society's rules and regulations. I can't wait to read the second book.

   I read corridor in about three or four hours on Friday, it was definitely a page turner! Action on every page, suspense, wonder, and everything else you could want in a science fiction/dystopian novel! I highly, highly recommend this book, as it was recommended to me by a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment