Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Overdue Vacation Post

   Earlier this month, my family and I took a cruise to Cozumel, Mexico. We had a lot of fun, swimming with dolphins, shopping, eating anything we wanted, and a  ton more!

   Before we actually got on the ship, though, we spent two days enjoying Galveston Island. My brothers hadn't been to the island since we were all wee, little ones, so it was pretty much a new and exciting experience for them. It was really foggy and cold while we were there, mainly because of all the rain, but the ocean, as always, was wonderful!






    I ended up with so  many more seashells than this, but they got lost somewhere on the way home.





   The water was frigid! Honestly, my toes eventually went numb!





   We ate at Rainforest Café for the first time, the food was good, but I'm not a fan of mechanical gorillas. The fish were beautiful though.



Boarding day.


This was my brother and my's stateroom.



Formal Night on the boat

Me, as usual, with my nose stuck in a book. It's Frozen by Robin Wasserman, if you're wondering.


Getting off the ship in Cozumel.


We had some nachos at Three Amigos in Cozumel.


Posing with some natives.


Kissing a dolphin.



   They had something called a Dr. Suess breakfast on the ship on the last sea day, it was really cute!





   All in all, it was a great vacation, but trust me when I say, I was extremely  glad to come home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment