Pages

Friday, December 30, 2016

Bookish Christmas

     The holidays are over, and we are now awaiting the arrival of 2017. I thought I'd share the book related things I got for Christmas (Or bought with Christmas money). My wonderful Mom bought me the book I'd been wanting since it was announced, Heartless by Marissa Meyer, and I decided to round out my series' with my Christmas money. I bought Daughter of Smoke and Bone and Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor since I only had Dreams of Gods and Monsters. And I also bought Outlander and Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon since I had books 3-5.


     I bought A Game of Thrones and A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin and Pandemonium and Requiem by Lauren Oliver. The Delirium trilogy is one of my favorites and I was kinda disappointed when I couldn't find books 2 and 3 at Hasting's closing sale.
      The book on top in the first photo is Fleece Navidad by Maggie Sefton, I was reading it from the library before we moved, but my current library doesn't have any of Maggie Sefton's books, and my E-Library has all but this one. 
(I bought all of my books used to get more for my money, but I also don't mind having well loved books.)

     Did you get any books for the holidays? I'd love to hear what you received and how you're enjoying them!


No comments:

Post a Comment