Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

What I'm Reading Tuesday

     I know it's been a while since I posted what I'm currently reading, but this time of year gets busy. I know you understand. Right now, I'm reading...

Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

This is my second time trying to read this book. The first time, I was listening to the audiobook. I'm enjoying it much more being able to imagine the voices for each character.


Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
     I won't lie, I had a hard time getting into this book, but I think it'll be worth the extra effort. I'm enjoying it now.


Queen of Hearts by Colleen Oakes


I love Alice in Wonderland, and while I'm awaiting my copy of Heartless by Marissa Meyer, I decided to try out this series. I am really enjoying it so far. Colleen Oakes has developed each character tremendously, and despite the names "card' "Cheshire" or "Harris," they are actually people. "Cards" are the division of the higher authorities, "Cheshire" is the King's right hand man, and "Harris" is Dinah's OCD, anxiety ridden teacher and guardian. I won't spoil too much here, but I am thoroughly enjoying it!

And Hollow City by Ransom Riggs



Just like Peculiar Children, I'm having a hard time getting into this book. I want to say that I'm only three or four chapters in, if that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment