Pages

Friday, March 3, 2017

Finished Reading Friday: March 3,2017

     Since I last posted a FRF post, I've finished three books (Two audiobooks). I finished The Black Key by Amy Ewing which was amazing, but at the same time, so, so sad. I finished it a month ago, but am having a hard time putting into words all of the feelings that I felt while reading this book.



     I also listened to the Confessions of a Murder Suspect audiobook by James Patterson. To say the least, I wasn't impressed. the narration was okay, the writing was pretty bad, and you just could not relate to Tandy or any of the other characters. I won't be reading the rest of the series any time soon, or possibly ever, and have found that I have a really hard time with James Patterson's books as a whole.




     I also listened to Uglies by Scott Westerfeld, which I enjoyed. The series  (Four books) has been recommended to me by friends, family, and Goodreads, so I thought I'd give it a try. I really want to read the next book, but am going to have to wait until I finish up the other books that I'm reading because my e-Library doesn't have the others in audiobook form.




No comments:

Post a Comment