Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

An Almost FO

   So the slouchy hat is up an coming! I have 28 full rows and 7 decrease rows left! Next, I am going to make Le Weekend Shawlette out of my SweetGeorgia Yarns Tough Love Sock in Touramline! I can't wait! 



   I really think that this week has been great! Monday was coupon day, Tuesday I learned to spin on a drop spindle, Wednesday was couponing, and last night was the spring dance! I had so much fun! Friends, dancing, music, it was all amazing! Today, Molly, the puppy, had to get shots. :( Poor baby. Tomorrow, I have to go to my dads. Fun right? Not. But then, I get to go to Hobby Lobby and look through yarns, laces, needles, and pick up a few pull off patterns! :) Oh! I forgot to say, my wonderful boyfriend got me the most gorgeous and I will say, my most favorite, flowers of all time! Rainbow Daisies! They're only around in the springtime! I'm so thankful to have the most amazing boyfriend that I have!


Well, off to finish the slouchy hat and get it up on Etsy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment