Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

This Week is a Busy Week

   This week, thus far, has been awfully busy. On Monday, we couponed all day, 4 stores, 2 towns. Yesterday we had Co-op and I learned how to spin wool into yarn, thanks to Mrs. Stacey! It is so amazing and easy! It's much better and softer than acrylic yarn! I can't wait to start buying fibers, spinning them, then selling 100% wool items! Today, more couponing. Tomorrow, Library at 9am for CHE and the Spring Dance at 6:30pm! Can't wait!

   Here are some pictures of the wool that I handspun. I am still a beginner, but I think my best is the bottom one. It's Jacob wool and a brown and white, and really, really soft! I am using a drop spindle and am loving it! Mrs. Stacey from co-op dyed all of it, go check out her Etsy shop, BrazenStitchery!


   Now, I am going to work on my mom's Snowflake's Throw that I haven't worked on in forever :( I really am looking forward to seeing it come together! I will be working on her throw while I'm waiting for my ice cream sundae :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment