Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Designing, My Obsession, and Poisoned Cookies

   Today, I decided to make some alterations to my design, put white trim around the edge and make the body blue. The colors together make me think of my dear boyfriend, Steven, every time I pick it up to work on it. I'm not going to reveal what I'm designing but I will say, for you crocheters out there, this is a crochet design! It's turning out beautifully and I can't wait to get it graded, edited, and tested, then finally, self published! For the knitters out there, once I get the set of interchangeable's that a sweet lady is sending me, I will try my hardest to design a knit pattern!

   Yes, you read the title right, my obsession is... Yogurt pretzels! My whole family is obsessed with these! Whether its chocolate, sprinkles, striped, flavored, or just plain yogurt, we will devour them within a small amount of time! They're just so.... Heavenly! It's definitely a sweet treat sent from the Lord above! Thank you God! LOL But yes, they are an obsession of mine and my family's.



   Tonight, I will be trying to bake a cake from scratch. I have never done it before, but I thought that I might try! On Monday (forgot to post my Making Monday) I made Oreo Cheesecake Cookies. A recipe found on Pinterest. I can say they were terrible! I thought that combining Oreo's and  Cheesecake together would be superbly delectable, but they were horrible! The whole family went to bed with a massive stomach ache. Even I, who made them and suggested them, didn't even take a second bite. Molly, our dog, ran away when she sniffed them! My poor dog, and family! I poisoned them! No not really, it just felt like it!

  Also on Monday, the cat was successfully de-clawed and spayed. She is recovering well and can get up and move around a little bit, but not for long or going very far. She is eating and graiciously welcomed us to give her a few of her favorite treats today. I can also gladly say she is a lot nicer so far! I do love her and hope she gets better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment