Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Not Such a Long Day After All!

   I thought today would be a long day.. didn't happen after all. The cat got dropped at the vet, we headed out of town for the dentist and spent less than an hour there! I did, although get over half of the last sleeve done in the car ride there! I can't wait 'til it's done! I really am looking forward to seeing what it looks like!

   Heading home, the people that live behind our apartment, had sheared there many, many sheep. I have always thought about just hopping over the fence at night and shearing their sheeps' lovely wool! Today, I am thinking about knocking on their door and saying, "I am a avid crocheter and knitter, can I have some of your wool?" LOL! I don't have the courage to do it, but I really think it would be wondrous to spin my own 100% wool yarn to knit/crochet with. Hopefully, maybe, when we move to Missouri, my mom will let me get a, maybe 2, sheep. I would probably have to save up money though. Feeding animals is expensive. Feeding, shearing, grooming. It seems like a lot of work, but it would be highly worth it! Then I would get to have yarn all the time, in any color I would like! Oh, the dreams, I can dream and dream about the loads and loads of yarn I may one day have! All hand dyed, hand spun, and from my precious little sheepies!



  Enough of dreamland, time for reality, I need to go get my Cotton Candy Cardigan finished! I am almost done! I will be starting another project probably later tonight, along with working on Mamma's Snowflake Throw!

No comments:

Post a Comment