Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Crochet Tonight, No Time Tomorrow

   I have finished the first sleeve and started on the second on my Cotton Candy Cardigan today. It's turning out really well! I can't wait! That would be my 4th FO this week! I need to cram all the crocheting in that I can tonight because tomorrow, there will just not be time. Abby (cat) has to be at the vet by 7:30AM and me, and my brothers have to be at the dentist by 9. Then we will probably be couponing a lot the rest of the day. I will probably crochet or knit while I'm in the waiting room at the dentist's office since we will probably be there a while considering there are 4 of us!

   I want to thank Bead Knitter's random number generator for picking lucky number 6! :) I will be waiting, enthusiastically for my prizes also while waiting for my other prize from Juniper Moon Farm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment