Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Knitting Rampage

   Lately, I have been on a knitting rampage. Looking at knit patterns, searching for cheapest sets of needles, learning new knitting techniques, etc, etc. I don't exactly know why, but I think it's because I finished my first knitted project and felt a major sense of accomplishment, because I mastered a new thing in life. Sadly, I have set aside my crochet projects, which I really need to get back out. Actually, last night, I was working on my Cotton Candy Cardigan and I just couldn't wrap my mind around the concept. I just kept forgetting what I was doing and was crocheting really slow... I really need to get into crochet this week and just let the magic happen, just let the yarn on my hook magically piece itself together.

   Well I'm off to crochet! Wish me happy hooking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment