Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Divine Dresses, A Dog Hungry Cat and DC Cupcakes

   My day started around 10 AM today. Early for me, late for others. Yes, being homeschooled has its perks! Around noon, Miracle came over and we hung out for a while then we headed to Brides & Beyond to get my prom dress altered. I can't wait until I can wear it for prom!! Then we went couponing with my mom and brothers. (Couponing Blog Address) Miracle went home and from there, I have been crocheting. Holding my baby fuzzy ball Molly Tamale, as I now call her, while I do so. :) Yea, she's just chillin. ;)
   My cat, Abby, although doesn't exactly know what to do now that "another species" has invaded her home. She has been looking at her and studying her, but only hisses or tries to attack. She has been better today, no attacking and sat almost beside her. Abby on one side of Steven, Molly on the other. Hopefully when Abby gets declawed, things should start going smoother between the two.
   Now, I'm going to finish my episode of DC Cupcakes so I can find out what gender Katherine's baby is, and work on my Cotton Candy Cardigan and maybe move on to finishing my Blues Infinity Scarf soon :)


Sleeping on Steven :)


No comments:

Post a Comment