Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Making Monday

For this week's Making Monday, I made M&M Cookies with the colorful spring M&Ms. (except for the purple ones, those are being collected for prom) They are the BEST cookies ever! I used the Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe that I always use. Unfortunately, I couldn't find those dear semi-sweet chocolate chips to save my life today! My mom, my boyfriend, and I all looked through every pantry space, and every cabinet in the kitchen and couldn't find them. Oh well, the M&Ms were put to good use!



For the chrochet/knitting portion of Making Monday, my Cotton Candy Cardigan is coming along very well. I finished the back and just started on the first sleeve. I can say, I might just have to keep the FO for this project for myself to wear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment