Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Knit-tastic Day

 Yay! I have accomplished my goal of learning to knit! I am currently knitting the Blues Infinity Scarf but in Red Heart Super Saver in Petal Pink! <3 It's turning out beautifully! I have 10 inches down and only 44" to go! I can't wait!



On a side note, I went to a North Texas Home-schooled/Unschooled Teens Get together today and had a good time. there were a lot of people there that are a lot like me! They're all "free-spirited" and aren't afraid of colorful hair ! I finally wasn't the only one there with colored hair! Hope I get to hang out with them again before the R.E. (Rethinking Everything) Convention which is kind of like Life Rocks Conferences.

I'm going to go on with my knitting and probably look up some more knitting patterns on Ravelry. Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment