Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

FO Friday

This isn't a recent FO, well I finished it about 3 weeks ago so it could be considered recent. It is the Sweet Baby Hoodie by Bernat and it was the 24 months pattern. I made it for my baby cousin, Dylan :) I used Red Heart Super Saver in Paddy Green and RHSS in Soft Navy.


This is a hook case I made a few months back to hold the few "important" hooks I had at the time. I used THIS tutorial. It is the cutest case and can be made in any color(s) you choose! I used RHSS in Petal Pink and RHSS in Soft White.



This is a blanket I made for my boyfriend. This was my first FO after I started back crocheting. I improvised this pattern with just triple crochets (and some tc edging.) I used RHSS in Soft White and RHSS Soft Navy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment