Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Little knit-ster..

So today I was at my dad's, working on my knitting, and my little sister, Piper (3) was watching me. She says "Jordy, what are you making?"
Of course, I said, "Knitting,"
"What are you knitting?"
" A scarf,"
 "Can you make me something?"
"Sure Piper, what would you like?"
"The scarf that you knitting..."
"How about I make you a prettier one? In purple, Pink, and Blue? Would that be okay since this one will be too big?"
"Yes  yes yes!!"
So my newest WIP since I have many going already, will be another Infinity Scarf but this time in RHSS BonBon Print for my little sister :)

2 comments:

  1. That's really sweet and when she's a little older you can teach her too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh trust me, I will! Hopefully by then I can go visit her on my own time, seeing as we will be moving soon.

    ReplyDelete