Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

My, Oh My

   I have really been falling down on my Making Monday, WIP Wednesday, and FO Fridays.... Well since it's Friday, I will say, there are no FOs this week, there are some close one's, which will hopefully be done this weekend, or early next week. The WIPs I have going are Snowflakes Throw, Cotton Candy, another Blues Infinity Scarf, and Lila Shawl :) They are all beautiful! My new interchangeable needles are AMAZING! I love them! So much more than my straights!

   This weekend, I plan to finish Cotton Candy, put it on Etsy and get my Lila Shawl going further and further! If the weather here in Texas keeps being bipolar, yesterday it was hot, today it is 48 F, I won't get to see my aunt and cousin in Midlothian. If all is well, then we'll be at the park. But, there's just no changing the weather here in Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment