Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Progress, Progress, Progress!!!

   Woohoo! As of today, I am 5" away from finishing my Blues Infinity Scarf, halfway done with my Cotton Candy Cardigan, and making wonderful progress on my designing and on my Snowflakes Throw! Woohoo!!!! I love when I see progress in my projects! I cannot wait until I get them all done so I can start new ones! First on my list is a set of big sis-little sis infinity scarves in Bon Bon Print, an infinity scarf in Black for my aunt and to finish my mom's Snowflakes Throw!! I have realized that with my projects, I get so much more done on road trips than I do just sitting at home, blogging and having my ravelry distractions! I do love all of those things, but when I'm stuck in a car for 3+ hours and only brought my projects to work on, I can easily get them done in a short amount of time and even start another one. Or two!

  Tomorrow, I'm going to my dad's. Celebrating Jayden's birthday over there for that side of the family. Get to see my sister, grandma, aunt, and baby cousin Dylan. Afterwards, I am going to head to Hobby Lobby for some cotton and lace yarn! And possibly some more knitting needles! Hopefully I can get paid out today from R.M.V and then on Tuesday for Slice The Pie! Then I can get even more yarn, hehe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment