Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Ends... They're coming!

   No, I'm not talking about the end of the world.. I'm talking about 2 different kind of ends. The first end is the cool weather. Here in Texas, we have had amazingly cool weather, which is amazing. Although, it is becoming bittersweet seeing that May is coming soon, and from May to probably September, it's going to be hot, hot, hot. I don't like cold weather and I don't like hot weather. I like cool weather! I do like hot weather when there is a pool available for my using ! I'm still in the light jacket and sweatpants phase of the year and trust me, I have no intentions of leaving it! I just want the cool weather to last through.. well... the rest of the year!

   The other type of end I'm talking about is the end of the custom infinity scarf that was ordered. I am hoping  to finish it hopefully tomorrow maybe Tuesday. The matching hat that she ordered has to be done pronto! I have got to go to Wal*Mart tomorrow! I really need to! Well, another end that's coming is the end of my Teen Mom 2 episode, so I'm going to work on the scarf and finish my show. Then dinner will be started! It's a fried chicken kind of  night! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment