Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

WoW! :)

   So I didn't go to co-op today, stayed home. Well I had forgotten to give my mom Mrs. Stacey's drop spindle to take back to her while she was there. I texted my mom and told her, she didn't reply. She came home and she started pulling stuff out of the basket and handing it to me. I started looking at it and she said "Stacey got all of this for you and she said you can keep the drop spindle!" I was so in awe! It was all so gorgeous! I am so thankful to have met her, she taught me how to spin and taught me some more about knitting along the way. I have only known her for about a month though, but I'm truly glad I met her! Thank you Mrs. Stacey!


Fiber - "Sheland"


Unknown color/brand, but it's so beautiful!!


Handspun by Stacey - PAM, worsted weight, 100g, 218 yd. Check her out! BrazenStitchery!


Fiber - "Genie in a Bottle" alpaca, tencel, merino, bamboo, angelina


No comments:

Post a Comment