Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Knitting & Crochet Blog Week: Day 3

    So, I hadn't even heard of infographs until today, I thought graphs were graphs. You know, pie charts, line graphs, bar graphs etc.? Well apparently, they have a fancy name to them. Given that they provide information, and they are graphs, my guess is that someone decided that "graphs" was too plain and gave them the name "infographs."  Well, I guess I should stop rambling and post my infograph for today's blog post....

   I couldn't get the "series 1" part to change, so just bear with me. My info graph is based on my yarn stash and my WIPs. My yarn stash is fairly huge for someone of my age, but considered minute to those on ravelry, with many more "yarn collecting" years behind them. 
   As you see, my stash is mostly acrylic based, since I inherited all of my mema's yarn after she passed, she, who got her yarn from (mostly) Wal-Mart, had a lot of acrylic yarn. So acrylic equals 48 skeins, but I forgot to add two skeins into the counting so I really have 50.
    Lace, I bought one skein of Lace the day before Easter, I had never used lace before, but it was too gorgeous to pass up and I wanted to try it out. I will say it is still sitting in the drawer though. 
   Sock yarn, I have 4 hanks. 3 Moonshine and 1 SweetGeorgia. I started a project with moonshine, but frogged it due to not having enough stitch markers. (it took 8-9!)  The SweetGeorgia has about 10 yds left to be untangled, it was my first hank and winding it into a ball... well lets just save that story for another time.
   Eyelash Yarn was a gift to me, I have 4 balls. I have 4 skeins of yarn that contains something I don't know. I do know one is part Kid Mohair and part Polyester though.
   Last, but not least, my WIPs, I have 5. 2 scarves, 2 blankets, and 2 shawlettes.
   Well, I hope you enjoyed taking a look, and hopefully all of this reading didn't scare you off before you reached the end! I can't wait to see what all of you have for me to read! :)

1 comment:

  1. I had a Meme too...I inherited some of her crochet magazines, but no yarn...I love that her name is on the magazines still.....

    ReplyDelete