Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

WIP Wednesday

   I am still working on my mom's Snowflakes Throw, hoping to get it done by Mother's Day on May 12th. As you can see, I was mid snowflake when I decided to take a picture. It's a gorgeous throw, if it weren't for my "project ADHD" I probably would have finished it by now. See that little fur-ball in the back? That's my cuddle buddy when I knit or crochet. Miss Molly, she loves yarn and will take every chance she gets to be on it, playing with it, or trying to take it away from me! :)


5 comments:

  1. I wish I'd worked harder to keep my crochet skills sharp, for the past few years, I've been knitting so I'm really rusty. I'd love to see the throw when your finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes, it just takes picking the hook back up. :) I'll definitely post pictures when its all done :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone needs a miss molly..I have several and they always seem to be around the yarn or whenever I take out the camera! Please post a finally picture, it's going to be lovely and I want to see it..Your mom will love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have 24 large motifs left (and many small,easy ones) so hopefully it'll be done late next week! or early the next. Be expecting pictures around that time :)

      Delete