Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Knitting & Crochet Blog Week: Day 4

   For day 4, we are supposed to do a color review. Look over our projects, see what colors we have used most, realize what colors we buy most at the store, and take it all and see if it at all relates to our house mascot.
   I know for a fact that I love using pink, but I've tallied up the exact number (looking at my Ravelry projects)




  • Pink - 2
  • Rainbow - 2
  • Red - 2
  • Purple - 3
  • Green - 1
  • White - 1

  I don't know if any yarn really stands out to me at yarn stores, I think I just get whatever I'm in the mood for while I'm there. I do have a lot of pink yarn in my stash though, so I guess you could say pink!
   The most color used is purple, I know that I'm using a lot of purple for my moms, blanket, but I did use purple on a bolero and on 2 headbands. I guess purple is more of a clothing and accessories kind of thing. And I guess you could say the colors that I use could relate to my house mascot (House of Bee) because of the flowers that the bees go and collect nectar from. The flowers are all different colors, and that's what I love!

2 comments:

  1. I think mood has quite a bit to do with color choice. Your projects are lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mood definitely has something to do with color, sometimes it's black, sometimes it's rainbow. Just depending on how I feel. Thank you! :) Your's are too!

    ReplyDelete