Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Knitting & Crochet Blog Week: Day 5

   I'm not really sure how I want to do today's post, but I think I'm going to do a short story. Well, let me give it a go...

Patient: Dr, Dr, I think I'm sick!
Doctor: What are your symptoms?
Patient: Everytime I close my eyes, I see yarn. Lot's and lots of yarn! Pink, blue, red, white, purple.
Doctor: I've seen this case before, It's not an easy fix, but I'm confident in you that you can help me fix it!
Patient: Okay, what do I have to do?


The Next Day...
*Doctor knocks on the patients front door* Hello, are you ready to start your treatment?
Patient: Yes, I think I am.
*They walk into the patient's knitting room and the doctor is shocked* How in the world do you even walk in here?!
Patient: I don't know, I just know that I buy more and more yarn everyday!
*Doctor picks up a large bucket full of yarn* Okay, let's start with this.

Many Hours Later....
Patient: Wow, doctor, it all looks great now!
Doctor: Yes, it does. You see, all it took was a little organization.
Patient: Thank you so much, doctor!
Doctor: You're absolutely welcome.
*Doctor Leaves*

You thought the doctor was going to make her get rid of all her yarn right? Nope! Just wanted to help organize her stash! I hope you all enjoyed, I tried my best! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad it had a happy ending:) Great story!

    ReplyDelete