Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Podcast Obsessed!

   So I have recently found that I am OBSESSED with a podcast, Joy and Smiles! I originally started watching it when I found it on a blog that I follow. Then I just HAD TO subscribe to Joyatee's blog too! As we speak, I am downloading iTunes to listen and subscribe to Joy and Smiles, and all of the knitting podcasts that she recommends! I really advise all of you podcast listening fanatics out there to check her podcasts out, they are so fun, informational, and enjoyable! After seeing a few later episodes, I had to go all the way back and see the very, very first episode!
   A podcast that Joyatee recommended was Stockinette Zombies, I haven't check it out yet, but I will be! So far, I think there are 74-76 episodes, I'm not exactly sure. I know that listening to podcasts IS my new hobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment