Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sweet Suday

   Not much to share since I last blogged, but I will say, I have mad tremendous progress on the matching slouchy hat for Miss Kim Campos's infinity scarf. Being on round 23, I can't even believe that I have gotten so much done! I am going to break out my P90X video's tonight. I know it'll hurt, but I'll be getting healthy!


   Tonight's dessert was Pineapple Upside-Down Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream! Yum, yum, yum! Now I'm watching My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding! One of my favorite shows! Gypsy Sisters being the other Gypsy related show!

   I will be doing the 4th Annual Knit and Crochet Blog Week. If you want to also do it, you can find the post topics for each day here! Here's the post tags!



   Well, off to work on that hat some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment