Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Oh, Come On!

   This morning I had 5 rows left of the custom slouchy hat and probably 10+ yds of Red Heart Super Saver in Bikini. I kept saying, I don't need any more yarn, this will make it through since they're decrease rows... Well, boy was I wrong. I have 3 rows left and I need more yarn!
The sad thing is, we were at Wal*Mart 10 minutes before I ran out! I had my heart set on finishing this hat for her to match her scarf. Not a happy camper about that! Well while I am waiting to make another trip to Wal*Mart, I am working on the Preemie with a Twist using my Moonshine in Cotton Candy. The yarn is so soft and it doesn't even feel like yarn!

   What happened yesterday in Boston was a tragedy. Prayers going out to all of the runner's and their families!

No comments:

Post a Comment