Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

WIPW

   My WIPs this week are......

   Finally, Snowflakes throw. I was hoping to be done by now, considering I started at the beginning of the year... But, I'm making progress! I'm halfway done, only 4  more rows, 24 more motifs, and I'll be done. Well close anyway, that's not counting the 44 filler motifs.... I wish I wouldn't over think the whole math process of these things. I always look at how much is incomplete than how much is complete. I guess it's just how my mind works.




   The other WIP is the matching slouchy hat for the custom Infinity scarf, but sadly I don't have any pictures yet. Considering I only have 3 rows left, I will have pictures for the FO Friday! I am getting more yarn tomorrow. If you read my post yesterday, you'll know why! :p

   Sadly, the Preemie with a twist baby blanket got frogged due to frustration! Here's a picture from before i frogged. I was using Moonshine in Cotton Candy. 





No comments:

Post a Comment