Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Just a Monday to Me

   So it is Monday, it's been a good day too. I've been working a lot on my WIP's the last few days. First and foremost that I have been working on is my Uncle Jack's birthday hat. I'm over 50% done and it's looking really, really good!
   I've started another hat of the same sort, as a surprise for mine and my boyfriend's one year anniversary! I have to have it done by Wednesday and I have just started the actual picture part of the beanie, but I am determined to finish it! Even if I have to pull an all-nighter! His hat won't be Dallas Cowboys, but will be Oklahoma City Thunder (Basketball team.) Shhh... he doesn't know!
   I am also working on the KAL I am hosting, the Garden View Shawlette Pattern. I am having lots of fun with it and am enjoying the interactions that I get to have with the others in my KAL group!
   Not only am I hosting a KAL, I'm participating in the Leaf Evolution MKAL hosted by Tetiana Otruta. Sadly, we only get hints every Monday, and I've already worked all of the rows for clue #1! I might have to participate in more KALs and MKALs, after I finish what I am already working on anyway.

 Here is a picture of the Dallas Cowboys hat thus far.



No comments:

Post a Comment