Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

100% Home Grown

   So today, we planted a semi-garden on our back patio. It has strawberries, tomatoes, and lettuce. My mom want's to add more things like more veggies and herbs. And when we move, we're going to have a big, lots of plants garden!

(From left to right) Small strawberry plant, 1 tomato plant, 5 strawberry plants, lettuce, and there's another tomato plant that got cut off beside the lettuce.


   I am almost done with Uncle Jack's hat, it's looking more like I want it to now, hopefully, Steven's turns out equally as nice or nicer! Here's what it looks like so far.



   Here's what I've gotten done on Steven's so far, it's a lot considering I can only do it when he's not here!


   And I am working on my KAL project as we speak, well type anyway. :) It kind of folded over on itself, but here's most of it!





No comments:

Post a Comment