Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

WIP Wednesday and My Amazing Night

   This week, I am working on 3 things.

1) Steven's 1 yr. anniversary gift, an OKC Thunder beanie. I started with one pattern, but decide to take it simple because the 5 color fair isle knitting/intarsia was just killing me. The basketball in the background was an oval-ish square shape and you couldn't see the lettering very well. So I put in a lifeline at the end of the 2x2 ribbing and ripped back. I am now doing a blue beanie with the words like this.



2) Uncle Jack's birthday beanie, Dallas Cowboy's star in the center, nothing too fancy.


3) My Garden View Shawlette that I am doing for my KAL. I have gotten much, much farther than the last picture I posted, but have not taken a recent picture. Therefore, I will not add a picture here.

   My podcast WIP is the Stockinette Zombies podcast. Those two, Amy and Megan are so hilarious! I watch them all day! This morning I watched 3 whole hours (3 episodes) of their podcast! All I have to say is, keep it up ladies, I love your show!
   Tonight was mine and Steven's 1 yr. dating anniversary. I will say that he is a keeper! :) He took me out to Chile's for dinner and we had a great time! Eating and talking. We got to share my favorite dessert, Molten Lava Cake, it is the best, most amazing, dessert ever!! I am glad to have him :) Hopefully I will finish his beanie tomorrow because he wants to wear it to basketball practice. Then I have to finish Uncle Jack's birthday beanie and get to the 5 leaf goal of the KAL by next Tuesday. I will be working on works in progress like crazy this week, but when I'm finally all caught up, I will be (hopefully) completing Mom's snowflakes throw. I have a lot to do, but I will try to power through! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment