Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

M.I.A? Not Anymore!! :)

   So, I realize I haven't written for a few days after writing daily for the past few weeks. Well, I'm back now! :) I'm working on a beanie for my Uncle for his birthday, he wants it to be Dallas Cowboys, but also wants it to have Yoda ears. If you've seen Star Wars, you know what I'm talking about! The tiny green guy with huge, pointy ears. Yep, that's Yoda. My uncle is silly, but I love him! I have 3 weeks to finish it, but a simple beanie shouldn't be that hard. Tomorrow, I am going to my dad's... *sigh* Yay. *sigh* The only good part about having to go to Burleson every other Saturday is the afterward trip to Hobby Lobby. Oh, and from May 3, to May 12 all frappucinos at Starbucks are 1/2 price between 3-5 PM! Woohoo, I want to get me a Java Chip Frappucino or a Chocolatey Chip Frappucino!! :) I have also been thinking about
getting me some DPNs and some smaller circulars. Circulars can be used for anything, you can even use 2 pair of circulars as DPN. I have sizes 6-15 interchangeable circulars and 10 & 10.5 straights. I am going to look at small DPN like 1-5 and 1-5 circulars. I have decided that I wouldn't want to use bamboo or "wooden" types of needles because I am afraid that they would break easily, seeing that I live in a house with 3 little boys, a dog, and a cat. I prefer Acrylic/metalish ones anyway. They are more durable and less prone to breaking.
   I also want to say, I have the best boyfriend ever! He does things he might not want to do, because I want to do them :) We have been together a year on the 8th and I am so, so, so happy with him! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment