Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

WIP Wednesday

   I have plenty of WIPs this week, knitting related,crochet related, spinning related, and podcast related! :) My knitting WIP is the Garden View Shawlette, the KAL of course. This was last night's picture, I ripped back because I missed a stitch way back when.. I'm on about row 10-12 though, so I've made progress :)




   My crochet WIP is the Snowflakes throw, I haven't taken a progress picture with it on Mom's bed yet, so I did :) (I apologize for the blurry pictures, I was standing on the bed :p ) As you can see, the blanket fits very, very nicely! It even has some length hanging over the side. By the way, it is a king size bed! :) Lot's and lots of work! :) 12 motifs by 14 motifs and 120 filler motifs! Only 18% done. It might have to be a late mother's day present :p Turns out, I have been miscalculating the percentage I have left. I had been thinking of the original pattern, which calls for 6 x 7 motifs and 30 filler motifs. Since I am doubling the pattern it will be much, much larger!



   My podcast WIP is listening to the Stockinette Zombies podcasts! I finished all of the current episodes of Joy and Smiles, so this one was next on my list! My spinning WIP is the Shetland wool roving, and the batt of "Genie in a Bottle"
   I hope you enjoyed looking at all of these and listening to me ramble on about my math mistakes! :) 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely. Wish I could have committed to the KAL, just spread too thin right now. I hope you remember me next time. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely will remember you! Just a heads up, the next KAL will hopefully start between May 27, 2013 and June 7, 2013 :) It will probably be a garment of some sort :)

      Delete
  2. You're making a cover for a king-sized bed? I am impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes I am! :) It is taking lots of time, but for my mom, it's worth it!

      Delete