Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Extended:: KAL Day 2

   So, I wanted to check on all of you, I hope that you have cast on, and started on the pattern. I know that I was confused in the beginning, I dropped some yo's, miscounted, but sooner or later it clicked, and I got it! I don't even think that I could even get my brain to comprehend it at first. I haven't done any knitting since my last post, I've been crocheting. I am going to work on it for a while tonight, making sure that I am knitting along.
   I also want to mention, this KAL is not  a "you have to be here by this time" kind of KAL. I would like each of you to knit as you please, just remember, the FO thread (Will be put up probably late next week) will be closed at 11: 59 P.M. Central Standard Time on May 20, 2013. I will be posting tips that I find as I knit whenever I can, and posting in general about the shawl daily. I will post progress pictures here on my blog as I take them, and there is a thread in the Ravelry Group called "Show off your progress!"

I hope that you all are enjoying knitting along with me, and all of the others! Happy Knitting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment