Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Picture Time!

   Found a cord that works for my phone so now I can show you the picture of the sheep behind our apartment! I don't know what kind of sheep they are, but they are adorable! There are 2 pregnant sheep, way pregnant, which means soon, there will be some baby lambs back there too! It looks like some of the sheep have been sheared, but from what it looks like, the wool has just fallen off. I have heard that you should only shear a sheep once a year, but my thought is that they would get hot and sweaty during the summer. I would shear my sheep whenever I see that they're getting too fluffy or when I need me some fiber. ;) The sheep just look so soft and cuddly, I just want to hug one! :D



   I also want to learn to sew. I have seen these project bags and am in love with them! I have been watching tutorials, but they look harder to make than I thought. I went to Hobby Lobby today and they have fat quarters on clearance for $1.50 each so I am thinking that I can go back on Saturday and see if I can get some. There's just one problem, I don't have a sewing machine yet, I'm working on getting one so I can make these. I also have to get some zippers. I can't wait 'til I can make these though!



No comments:

Post a Comment