Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Another Picture-Full Day

   Today, we looked out in the pots on our porch and we have 3 strawberries growing, one is becoming red and the others have just "blossomed." One of our tomato plants have a pretty good sized green tomato on it, and our lettuce plant has sprouted in two places! I honestly think that having a garden is exciting because everyday that you go out there, you have the thought "Ooh, I wonder what is sprouting today!" or "I wonder if that's fully grown yet!" I think that I like watering the plants most though, it's quiet relaxing!








   While I was teaching my brother to cast on today, Steven had to show us that he could do it too. So with his permission of course ( I would have anyway ) I snapped a picture of him casting on. He did this for about 5 minutes until he left for basketball practice.


   I have read about knitters running marathons while knitting, and people walking and knitting all of the time so I thought I would try it out while I was working out tonight. I cast on and got about 4 inches done! It was troublesome at first, but I finally got the hang of it!
   It has been a great day, tomorrow is WIP Wednesday so you will get to see everything I am working on! And I cannot wait until FO Friday! I have 2 this week! Maybe even 3 or 4 if I work hard enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment