Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

WIP Wednesday

Knitting Progress
   Two WIPs this week, Garden View Shawlette which I should be a lot further on. I will be working on it a lot over the next few days, hopefully finishing off the last 4.5 leafs. I've finally got to the point where I can just knit and I know the pattern, it's mindless really once you get it down. I watch TV and work on this, I watch my Podcasts, and I might even work out and knit this one!



my sister's infinity scarf, which I had frogged and restarted last night. I did this when I was working out, it was actually a good amount for the amount of time I worked out.


  I am also doing the Leaf Evolution Mystery KAL, it is a gorgeous pattern! Is anyone else doing it?

Podcast Progress
  1. I am on episode 29 of Stockinette Zomies, getting up there!
  2. Starting on the Must Stash Podcast!


Spinning Progress
   I am spinning the rest of the Shetland wool, it is turning out much, much better than the last time I spun it.

   I am working through WIPs like crazy this week, I hope that I can finish more! I've been researching sheep care and am loving learning about taking care of them! I really, really want one!

No comments:

Post a Comment